Your Investment, Our Passion
The Zimbabwe Investment Authority (ZIA) is a statutory body established by the ZIA Act No 4 of 2006 (Chapter 14:30) with the mandate to promote, facilitate and coordinate both foreign direct investment and local investment. ZIA is an institution born out of the merger of the Export Processing Zones Authority (EPZA) and the Zimbabwe Investment Centre (ZIC). This was done to create a one stop Investment shop for quicker and easier facilitation of investment.
The functions of ZIA are:
- To plan and implement investment promotion strategies for the purpose of encouraging investment by domestic and foreign investors.
- To facilitate and process investment applications for approval.
- To identify sectors of the economy with potential for investment for the purpose of attracting domestic and foreign investors.
- To promote the decentralization of investment activities in accordance with the development policy of the government.
- To promote and co-ordinate investment activities in enterprises or sectors of the economy which are of strategic importance to national development.
- To advise the Minister on investment policy so as to enhance the development of the economy and to recommend the granting of incentives where necessary.
What services are provided to Exporters?
Joint Ventures (investment opportunities)
109 Rotten Row
P. O. Box 5950
Tel: +263 4 757931/7; 759911/4; 708140/6
Fax: +263 4 773843
- Business Conferences
- Corporate Golf Day
- ZIA Investor Awards