Credsure Insurance Company
- Credsure was established in 1965 by a consortium of banks to among other objectives promote Zimbabwe’s exports by protecting exporters from political or commercial payment risks and promote domestic businesses by protecting them against commercial payment risk
- Credsure is a world class provider and preferred specialist in quality Credit and short term insurance products
- The company is also a provider of Construction Bonds & Guarantees
- In November 2007 Credsure decided to extend its business to include short term insurance classes and boasts of the largest product offering in the Zimbabwean market
To be a world class provider of insurance products in Zimbabwe and regional markets.
To be the preferred provider of quality, innovative insurance products in Zimbabwe and the region through the efficient use of technological solutions, while generating shareholder return and employee satisfaction in a manner that is sustainable to our community the environment.
- Fire & Accident: This policy will indemnify the insured against the loss of or damage to the property insured arising from the dangers of fire or accidents
- Marine: Covers the loss or damage of ships, cargo, terminals, and any transport or property by which cargo is transferred, acquired, or held between the points of origin and final destination.
- Motor: Insurance purchased for cars, trucks, motorcycles, and other road vehicles. Its primary use is to provide financial protection against physical damage and/or bodily injury resulting from traffic collisions and against liability that could also arise therefrom. There are various classes available i.e Comprehensive insurance, Full third Party, Fire & Theft and Third Party Insurance
- Liability: Liability insurance is a part of the general insurance system of risk financing to protect the purchaser (the “insured”) from the risks of liabilities imposed by lawsuits and similar claims
- Home Combined: Gives you peace of mind, knowing that both your property and belongings are covered for a range of events. The policy covers the buildings and contents.
- Engineering: This type of business insurance provides very broad cover for damage to electrical and mechanical machinery
- Medical Aid Gap Cover: Provides cover for medical aid shortfalls on in-hospital procedures and operations, In-Hospital specialist treatment and Advanced radiology
- Pay As You Drive: Motor insurance based on individual risk profiles where rates are discounted for those who have more than 1 vehicle and those whose use of vehicles is minimal (based on declared mileage).
- ChurchSure: A product designed with the Christian community in mind. ChurchSure allows premiums generated from the church and its members to be ploughed back into the church. Credsure will sow back 10% of the premium paid for every policy to the church.
- Export Credit: Protects exporters against the risk of non-payment by foreign buyers due to defined commercial or political events.
- Domestic Credit: Covers the risk of Insolvency of the buyer or his Protracted Default (failure to pay an undisputed insured debt within a certain time after the due date)
- Bonds & Guarantees
Services are Provided
Export Credit Insurance together with the following ancillary services:
- Credit risk assessment
- Credit monitoring
- Debt recoveries
- Annual Credit Conference (last done in 2013)