- Are you an Exporter?
- Guide to Export
- Export Markets
- Trade Agreements
- Trade Regulations
- Trade Policies
- Trade Events and Missions
- Sourcing your Inputs
- Useful Contacts
- Offers to Sell
Whether you are a small, medium or large company, once you enter into international business it is important that you build a reputation for yourself, your company and your products/services. The reputation or impression you create becomes your brand identity.
Your brand is more than just your logo and tag line. In fact, it is the way customers see your products or services and your company.
As an Exporter you must always deliver on your promise at all times. Your brand tells your target audience why you are better than your competitors.
CAUTION: Always consult a brand-expert before embarking on a large scale branding exercise.
Once you have a brand identity, you must have adequate resources to manage your brand. Make use of the local press, and your social media.
CAUTION: NEVER PROMISE WHAT YOU CANNOT DELIVER!
- Assessing Your Export Readiness
- Selecting Your Export Market
- Developing your export marketing plan
- Entering your selected markets
- Marketing Collaterals
- Understanding Export Logistics
- Export Documentation
- Financing Your Export Operations
- Dealing with the Legal side of Exports
- Understanding Export Risks
- Acquiring Customer Fidelity